Friday, January 29, 2010

The Horse

The boys received a gift yesterday from a dear woman. It's a stuffed rocking horse complete with sound effects.

Colin is still a little scared of it but Seth is having a blast. John even got his hat out to add to the effect.

Observe...




This next picture might disqualify me for mother of the year but I think it's hilarious. We'd been out and about all day (more on that later) and we all needed a little time to ourselves. John was getting ready to head out the door for game night with his friends. I sat down for a moment in the living room and we left the boys upstairs in the playroom. They aren't always thrilled with this idea but usually settle in and enjoy their toys.

Last night Seth was having a hard time calming down. I peeked upstairs to encourage him to quiet down and saw this. He's crying his eyes out but is still atop the rocking horse that he's moved over to the railing as if to say, "I'm really upset about being upstairs but by golly - I'm not getting off this horse."

No comments:

Post a Comment